Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Frustrated with my child being sick so much

I ran into a friend and her son in West Cobb  (The Avenues) the other day and we began chatting about the weather and the pollen.  She was telling me how she was in the pediatrician office yet again for his allergies and the medication is he on again. I am sorry but something is not right. Yes the pollen is bad but why if you truly think about it, I mean truly think about it, why does he have allergies and another child does not. 

I spent the first 2 1/2 years of my daughter's life in the pediatrician's office with one ailment after another. Ear infections were the favorite. Finally after my husband getting furious at the doctor for giving us a pill versus a liquid medication (he literally had to crush the pill into a powder to hide in the food), we both said something has got to change. We had done everything right how could she be sick so much. 

We decided to try chiropractic. We immediately saw a change in our daughter. No more health problems. We survived the public school years with no challenges. Yes she would get a cold just like everyone but her body was able to handle it within a day or two. If she missed school, it was because we chose to miss not because she was ill. I never worried about the germs and who had what. Her body was now able to fight off anything coming at her because her immune system was stronger. She no longer needed to see the pediatrician or needed medication. YES I said it no pediatrician visits no medications. That is prescribed or over-the-counter. Because of her health, we have raised all five kids with chiropractic. 

YES five children under only chiropractic care. WOW. Chiropractic care is my families health care.

No comments:

Post a Comment