Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Cost of Waiting

I have been speaking lately to a financial adviser on plans for the future. He cares about what he is doing for his clients and it shows. He is out there everyday promoting his business and I admire him for how he is going about it. He goes door to door to help create awareness on the benefits of financial planning. I am sure he has had a few doors slammed in his face, people ignoring his knock at the door, and has probably seen the lights go out mysteriously as soon as he shows up for his appointment.

The reason I bring this up is he recently dropped off a flyer to our office where the headline said "Cost of Waiting". I am sure he was subliminally telling me to stop procrastinating on getting started with him. The flyer had charts and graphs, ages and earnings and it showed how the older you are before you start investing how much money you have lost because of your procrastination. It was quite eye opening as it made me realize that I am in it for the long haul!

This flyer also got me thinking about the people who are not proactively under chiropractic care and how they are going to need to start investing in their financial future. You see they are most likely going to need money to fund all the treatments for the illnesses that they are going to experience as they get older. I don't wish that upon them but that is the truth of the matter.

Our nation is stressed out, sick and dying and yet we spend more money on health care and consume more medications than any other nation in the world. Our system has failed and yet people are still afraid to do something different. Many people are dying from the treatments and not the disease they were diagnosed with.

Why not start investing in your families health today by having regular chiropractic checkups? Paula and I have raised a family of 7 to be healthy and medication free for over 24 years. We have done this by making sure that the communication system of the body is working to its fullest ability. Our office has been helping families live healthier medication free lives for 17 years.

There used to be this saying "you can pay me know or you'll pay me later" The choice is yours, one is more costly?

Go ahead and start investing in your family's future today by giving us a call at 770-362-6430. You'll be glad you did!




No comments:

Post a Comment